Saturday, April 3, 2010

We are So Excited...

And we just can't hide it! Why are we so excited? So much has happened in the last few weeks that has given us something to celebrate. Our wedding is 6 months away, things are going well in both of our jobs and Chris is doing well in school.

Now for the good news...Chris will be done with his MBA in July instead of August! He has been in school since January 2008 and it has been a long two years. This summer he was planning on taking two classes during summer sessions (one during each session). Well, he was able to find two on-line classes during the first session that deal with what he is focusing on with his MBA. So yes friends, we will be having a party in July. It will more than likely be a late birthday party for me, an early birthday for Chris, a graduation party and a Fourth of July party.


And the other news...I am the newest coordinator of Something Planned, LLC. You can see my introduction on their blog Something Planned, LLC. I am so incredibly excited about this! I have been working with Cheri as an assistant for a few weddings and I am now her second coordinator in case someone wants to book an event/wedding on a day she is already working with someone else. Next week I get to go to the wedding rehearsal for the wedding I am assisting at this weekend to learn the ropes of the rehearsal. This is such a wonderful opportunity and I am so happy that it is happening to me! Cheri, the owner and my wedding coordinator, is such a wonderful business woman and will be such a great mentor for me. And yes, I am still working at the Museum.

And the final news for excitement...Mario Galaxy 2 comes out on May 23rd! I get to go get Starbits while Chris does all the hard work in the game. Why do I mention this? Because it is a fun game and I am being silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment