Saturday, April 10, 2010

Call Me Bond...James Bond

Nothing makes me happier than checking off a "to do" on our wedding checklist. Today, we got to check off the tux rentals.

Chris and I went over to Men's Warehouse today and picked out what he, the groomsmen and ushers will be wearing the night of the reception. Chris did ask why I needed to go since he has no say in what I or my bridesmaids wear, but in reality I was just there to fill out the paperwork (Chris's handwriting is not the best) and to make sure my email was on there somewhere so I could keep track of who has gone for their fittings. I am leaving it up to Chris to get all of the guys to do this, but I would like to be in the loop about it. I must say, Chris did a great job picking everything out. The guys are going to look so handsome!

We also came up with a great title for our wedding ceremony. It is a Hindapalian Wedding. Thank Chris for that one!

Hooray for another completed task! Now to figure out outfits for my bridesmaids and also what I am going to wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment