Monday, March 29, 2010

What a Sap!

That would be ME! I am such a romantic at heart. Today as I was driving home through that wonderful Houston traffic Chris and my song came on the radio. As I was listening to it I imagined dancing with Chris to it at our wedding reception and got all teary eyed. I can't wait until October!!

We are almost 6 months away and I can't believe it. Chris proposing to me still feels like yesterday.

We had an appointment at the hotel this past Saturday. Cheri, our wedding coordinator, went with us so she could get a better look at the space and see what I want for the night of the reception. We came up with a preliminary layout of the space and figured out how we are doing seating for the reception. We also discussed the food and will be scheduling a tasting for August so Chris and I can remember what the food tastes like before October. We are doing a seated dinner for the dinner portion of the reception rather than a buffet.

There is more I want to write about, but I don't want to give it all away. :) More updates to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment