Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Save the Date!!

Hooray! Our save the date cards (and envelopes) are printed, stuffed and sealed. I am just waiting on the post office to send me the stamps I ordered so I can put them in the mail. The cards should be in the mail by Saturday. I didn't even need to recruit people to help with these tasks. Well, Chris had to help, but these are his cards too. If I have learned one thing in my career it is how to do a mailing as quick as possible. All of you non-profit workers know what I am talking about!

I am hoping that once I send the cards out people will actually read this blog and we will have followers!!

That's all for updates today. We hope you like the design and hope you get your cards. I just hope the addresses are all correct. If your address has changed (or changes in the next 6 months) please email me and let me know. Any emails can go to reemaandchris@gmail.com.

Oh yes, and have a Happy Valentine's Day, President's Day and Fat Tuesday. There sure is a lot going on this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment