Saturday, February 20, 2010

Facebook Drama

Ah Facebook...how you can be so good for somethings and so awful for other things. Weddings would be one of those awful things. I have gotten some comments on my facebook page since the beginning of the wedding planning experience. Some from people I know we are going to invite, some from those that I am not sure that we are going to invite and some from people I know we aren't going to invite.

I hate to delete the wonderful comments that people have put on my page, but I think I have to in order to keep from hurting feelings. I wish I could invite everyone, but I can't. So, if any comments about the wedding get put on Facebook, I will just move them over to the blog. (And feel free to make comments on this blog too!!! PLEASE!)

Liz Thompson
And Sushi Saturdays?! ;) Got your save the date... super cute!

Tiffany Garcia loves your save the date cards!
Reema Tandan Glad you like!

Elizabeth DeVries
Loved your save the date cards. The color just pops off the card!
Reema Tandan Thank you! My friend Ginger did a beautiful job designing it and my uncle's print guys did fabulous with the colors!!
Priyanka Kapoor She did a real nice job ! I loved the card too.

4 comments:

  1. This is the best blog in the free world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Children!!!
    Mom and Dad Kasavich

    ReplyDelete
  3. A green hotel relies on vendors as well as guests to help cut its environmental footprint

    Pousada Ubatuba

    ReplyDelete