Sunday, September 5, 2010

Our New Car

Well, Chris and I had another big life change this past weekend. We bought our first car together! Very exciting, but a little crazy. This is the first time I have shopped for a car without a family member. I mean, Chris is my future family, but you know what I mean!

We bought a Honda Accord. Chris's car that will no longer be named was not the best car in the world. It was shiny, black and fast...but that was about it. It had a mess of issues like so many VW's have. We were very happy to get rid of it.

Here is a picture of what Chris thinks of the old car... (look closely)
And the new car...

3 comments:

  1. Hey man sharp car but dont shoot the old car with my browning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what make is the car? looks like you took Chris's picture rather then the cars?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an accord. If you look closely at the first picture you will see something in Chris's hand. The purpose of this picture was to show how much we hate the Jetta and love the Accord!

    ReplyDelete