Thursday, August 12, 2010

Reception Tasting

Yesterday Chris and I went to taste all the food that will be served at the reception. It was ever so tasty! I have a few pictures from it, but will have to upload those later since I don't have the camera with me.

By now you should have received your invitations and inside is an rsvp card asking for your meal selection since we are doing a seated dinner rather than a buffet. Please make sure to check what you would like, either veggie or non veggie. The options are Eggplant Parmesan or Chicken with a Champagne Sauce and Mushrooms. Both are very tasty, but I prefer the chicken since I am not a huge fan of eggplant. The eggplant was really the only veggie option that sounded like a meal. The rest were things like grilled vegetables and rice and that just did not sound like enough food to feed our vegetarian friends. We want to make sure all of our guests are fed well.

We also tried the salad and the apps that they will be serving that day. All were delicious. I am not going to tell you what those are so you can be a little surprised the night of the reception.

Just a note...you cannot make your selection the day of or change your mind at the reception. Chris and I need to know what you want so the hotel can make the correct number of dishes for our guests by September 15, as indicated on the response card.

2 comments: