Saturday, July 3, 2010

June Update (in July)

Update time! Sorry I haven't been posting. It has been a busy month.

Let's see...what is going on in the life of Reema and Chris. We celebrated my 29th birthday earlier in the month. My last birthday as a Tandan and of my 20s... kind of a big deal. Chris and I celebrated with my family by going out to dinner at Fadi's and then making our way over to Dessert Gallery for cake. It was a fun evening and I was happy to celebrate with everyone. That Friday we went out with our friends to a great sushi restaurant and then to our favorite wine bar (Block 7).

On June 15th we celebrated our one-year anniversary of being engaged. I still can't believe it has been a year since Chris asked me to marry him. Time certainly has gone by fast. We celebrated by going to dinner at Max's Wine Dive (which is where I actually wanted to go the night he proposed, but for some reason I thought there was an event happening that night. There wasn't, so we could have gone there). I know it isn't where we went last year, but hey, it's owned by the Tasting Room!

At the end of the month Chris and I booked our honeymoon! We will be spending 7 glorious days in Hawaii. We booked 99 days before the wedding and 100 days before the reception. Booking the honeymoon reminded both of us that the wedding is almost here! I cannot wait. We just need to make it through the next 3 months and we will finally be married.

And finally...Chris is finished with his MBA! He finished this week and is an honor graduate. I am so proud of him and all the work that he has done to get this degree. Needless to say, there will be a celebration at the end of the month. I will post pictures once that happens.

Until next time...have a great 4th of July everyone!

1 comment:

  1. What is Fadi's? How are you doing kids? You two we are so very proud of you and Chris!!! Love mom and dad!!!

    ReplyDelete